Longhorn Commercial Roofing Can Extend the Life of Your Industrial Roof With Quality Roof Coatings
Most roofs on manufacturing facilities are large and flat – the perfect surface for a sprayed-on or rolled-on elastomeric membrane. The fact that the surface is often interrupted by vents, HVAC and other fixtures only makes it more perfect. Roof coatings are “self-flashing”, which means there are not seams where the roof meets a fixture. A seamless coating provides you with spectacular leak protection.
Industrial roofing is part of our 40 years of expertise in Texas. Call 972-893-1993 today for a free estimate on a roof coating system.
With coatings, you keep your existing roof.
- Whether it is time to replace your aging roof, or you have things going wrong with it, the coating option is so much more affordable than roof replacement or constant leak repair. Many problem roofs can be “rehabilitated” with our experience and quality coatings.
- Eliminating removal of your old industrial roofing saves you an upfront tear-off cost of up to a dollar per square foot. It also makes restoring your roof a much faster process.
- Applying roof coatings causes minimal disruption. It is a quiet process.
- The elastomeric membranes are white (when you choose), which makes them significantly energy efficient. White roofing reflects the energy of the sun off of the surface. A cooler roof means a cooler interior that requires less air conditioning expense.
- Coated industrial roofing resists fire, chemicals, grease, high winds and punctures.
From free estimate to final inspection, you will be satisfied that the needs of your facility have been met and exceeded. Affordability, durability and ease of repair make a coating system the obvious choice.
What kind of roof do you have? There is a specially-formulated coating for it.
- Hot-tar and gravel
- Modified bitumen (MBR)
- Rubber (EPDM)
- Built-up (BUR)
- Single ply
- Polyurethane foam
- Standing seam metal
Satisfied industrial roofing customers have added as many as 20 years of useful life. Some report the coating paid for itself in seven years, because of the energy savings. We coat flat roofs or low-sloped designs. This is the next-generation method for repairing problems while extending the life of your existing roof.
We exclusively apply top quality industrial roofing products with extensive warranties. Only Texas roofing veterans such as Longhorn Commercial Roofing can give you the efficient and affordable service you need.
Our primary concern is protection of your employees, your property, and of our excellent staff. Nothing is worth someone being hurt or injured, and cutting corners can never be justified. We ensure that the crew handing your industrial roofing project is safety-trained and safety-conscious at all times. We carry full liability coverage to protect you and our staff.
Each building is different. Each needs specific solutions. For example, flat and low-slope roofs may have unique waterproofing challenges due to location, etc. We resolve our industrial customers’ problems with custom-tailored work.
Contact us online or call 972-893-1993 today for a free estimate.
We provide industrial roofing throughout Texas, including Dallas, Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin, San Antonio, Houston and Amarillo.