Great opportunity to join a growing team with lots of opportunity!
AVAILABLE POSITIONS : SERVICE TECHNICIANS, MARKET MANAGERS, & SUBCONTRACTOR CREWS
Fill out the application form below or send an email with your resume and information (including qualifications) to email@example.com to be considered for a position!
Service Technician Job Description:
We will provide the opportunity for you to earn while you learn, building your skills and knowledge on the job. We are proud to be problem solvers for people, along with bringing them value. We provide a very important service! This is a full-time position on a commercial roofing crew, involving removal of existing roofing material, material handling and installation of new membrane and coating roof systems.
– Have integrity
– Be dependable and self-motivated
– Have a general knowledge of construction
– Be able to use simple hand tools and power tools
– Have the mobility to stand, bend and kneel repeatedly or for extended periods of time
– Have the ability to climb ladders frequently and work on elevated roof surfaces
– Enjoy working outdoors even in extreme weather conditions, both hot and cold
– Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
– Have a valid drivers license
Safety training is provided as well as specific training for tasks related to roofing installation techniques that will provide the new team member valuable skills.
Some of the benefits include paid vacation and uniforms.
We are a well established company with a great reputation, whom values their employees.
We are seeking positive, responsible adults to work in this challenging field on a GREAT TEAM in a positive company culture. We value honesty and integrity above all other qualifications.
Pre-employment drug screening and background check are required.
We would love to meet with you and talk about the possibilities of a career in the roofing industry, where you can learn, grow professionally and advance on our team of professionals.