Photo By Jacob Ammentorp Lund at istock
Commercial business owners have a lot of considerations to make when it comes to the day-to-day operations of their companies. In addition to running their companies, leading their employees, and satisfying their customers, they must take responsibility for the state of their commercial buildings. From the foundation to the smokestack, owners must scrutinize every square inch of a building.
The roof of a building is among the most important parts of it because, without it, everything else comes into contact with the elements. The first big rainstorm of the year with a leaky roof can cause thousands of dollars of damage.
Where to Locate a Company Willing to Work on Your Commercial Roof
It can be challenging to know who to hire to work on your commercial roof if you’ve never needed to hire a roofer before. The people you know who are also business owners may not have had a chance to work with a roofing company before, either. It puts you at a disadvantage because you can’t just call someone and know that they’ll do a great job working on your roof.
Here are some of the ways to find the best commercial roofing company in Fort Worth, TX:
- Do a web search. Searching for commercial roofing companies in the area that work on roofs is one way to find a roofer. By limiting your location to Fort Worth, you’ll find contractors in the area that could help you with your request. You’ll be able to see how many miles away they are from your business, too. Your computer or phone gives you the option to share your geographic location with the search engine. Doing so helps you narrow down your choices by eliminating roofers in other cities and states that are not your own.
- Ask other business owners in the area. There may be other professionals who have worked with a roofer that they can refer you to right away. It doesn’t hurt to ask. Even if they don’t know of anyone, you can eventually share what you learned on your own so they, too, can benefit from the experience. Other businesses in the area can benefit from your research. If you find a roofing company easy to work with, help them out by referring other customers to them.
- Consult the city for a list of approved contractors. Most city halls provide the information to you in person or online. You’ll see who the city recommends because they’re licensed and bonded. It’s among the safest ways to find a company to work with because they’re city-approved. All you need to do is go through the list and start calling roofers to see if you can get a price estimate for your roofing job.
- Use the Facebook Recommendations option. It’s a tool that many people don’t even realize the value of immediately. Asking for recommendations online allows you to reach a large group of people at once. You can then go back and look at the comments to see who your friends have recommended to you. It’s a time-saving feature with lots of benefits.
- Call a few companies and see who gives you the most attention. Once you’ve acquired the names and phone numbers of commercial roofing companies in the area, you can get a feel for how they operate by calling them and seeing who responds the quickest. You can also take note of who provides you with the most time and attention by answering your questions. You’ll get a sense of who does good business because you’re a business person yourself.
There are many places to look for a commercial roofing company that meets your company’s expectations. Choosing to focus on one allows you to spend more one-on-one time discussing your needs with the roofer. Now that you know how to find someone to assist you, you’ll be able to start calling around for estimates.
Questions to Ask Roofing Companies
As easy as it is to glean information from a commercial roofing company’s website, you may have some questions that need answering. Speaking to a representative from the roofing company helps you feel more confident about your decision to hire a roofer. You won’t go into the process of not having a good understanding of what will take place when the roofing company comes to repair or replace the roof.
Some questions that you may want to ask include:
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have any special licenses or credentials?
- Do you have any customers’ work that I can see?
- How much will it cost me to repair my roof?
- How much will a total replacement of a roof cost me?
- Do you provide free estimates?
- Are you available in an emergency?
- What types of services do you offer?
Asking questions gives you more background information about the commercial roofing company you’ve trusted your business and roof to. It allows you to learn about how a roofing professional works, what they charge for their services, and what they do to guarantee your satisfaction. It gives you peace of mind that you made the best decision by hiring who you have to assist your commercial business with its structural needs.
Why You Want to Contact Longhorn Commercial Roofing Today
Contact Longhorn Commercial Roofing with your roofing needs. People in Fort Worth, TX, know us for being the type of commercial roofing company that goes to great lengths for our commercial clients. If you have a business that needs a new roof or to repair the roof you currently have, contact us. We’ll be willing to work with you to come up with a plan to fix or replace the roof so that you can go back to business as usual.
Call us at 817-645-5700 to set up a time for us to check out your roof as it is. We’ll let you know if it’s something that we’re able to repair quickly or the type of work that requires a full replacement. A new roof can significantly impact your business for the better by allowing it to remain up-to-code, insurable, and safe for everyone who enters the building.