Photo By SUJIN SAENSING at Shutterstock
Are you already tired of the roofing issues in your building? We understand that commercial buildings can be very costly to build. But this cost can only be a one-time expense if the right type or material and technology are used. Commercial roof coating is a one of its kind roofing technique and the fastest growing segment in the roofing market.
If you’re new to the concept, commercial roof coating in Fort Worth, TX can be a tricky decision because of the numerous roof coating options available. Read on to find out which type of commercial roof coating in Fort Worth, TX is the best for you!
Which Type of Roof Coating Do You Need?
When you hit the market to get your commercial roof coating in Fort Worth, TX, you will be bombarded with options that are meant to put you in a state of confusion. Know that each type of roof coating serves a unique purpose. And while all are super effective, getting the right type will increase your satisfaction and usage.
Following is a list of some of the most famous commercial roof coatings in Fort Worth, TX.
Elastomeric Roof Coating
Elastomeric roof coatings are usually used to restore aged roofs. They are in liquid form initially and then dry into a clean, bright and seamless layer that helps prolong the life of your roof. They also qualify for tax credits since they have earned the Energy Star and LEED Green Building certification.
So, if you want your commercial building to be accredited as environmentally friendly, elastomeric roof coating is the best for you!
- Increased energy efficiency significantly reduced the energy bills i.e. reduced air-conditioning costs
- Made of reflective material
- Effective in providing resistance to dust
- Prevents any losses that occur from severe weather conditions
- Protects from all the roof deterioration that happens due to sunlight
- Its light weight doesn’t add any dead weight to the roof
Flat Roof Coating
If the commercial roof of your building is susceptible to changing weather conditions, flat roof coating is the ideal commercial roof coating in Fort Worth, TX for you! It is especially engineered to cater to issues caused by weather exposure for example chronic leaking and ponding (water accumulation) on the roof.
- It is very affordable and cheap as compared to other roof coatings
- Eliminates any future costs needed for repairing roof tear offs or leakages
- Easy application allows reduced disruption within the building
- Highly insulated coatings dramatically reduce the energy bills of heating or air-conditioning systems
- The entire process of roof coating takes much less time than that of roof repair
- Solves many roof problems at once
- Available in light and dark colors
Metal Roof Coating
You should definitely go for metal roof coating if your commercial, industrial or ranch building structure is made up of metal. This type of commercial roof coating in Fort Worth, TX is widely known for its protective and durable properties. Before spraying the coat, the metal roof is given a powder wash, treated with an anti-oxidation formula and properly sealed.
- The pre-coating procedures remove any existing rust or grime on the metal roof and stops the oxidation process from occurring again
- A rigorous sealing procedure fills in the seams and solves the leakage problems
- Offers a warranty of up to 15 years
- Reflective roof cuts the temperature by 30%
- Have gained the approval by Energy Star
- Energy costs reduce greatly
Rubber Roof Coating
Not sure which commercial roof coating in Fort Worth, TX will best suit your EPDM roof? Longhorn Commercial Roofing provides rubber roof coating services that will answer all the needs of your EPDM roof. Their pre-coating procedure initially shrinks and cracks the old rubber before applying the rubber coat. It guarantees seamless coating and leaves you with a maintenance free roof!
- Rubber roof coating is light-colored that reflects sun’s energy off the rubber roof surface
- Reduces demands for cooling in the commercial building and reduces electricity bills
- Soundless process of coating
- Not too expensive
- Increased longevity of the EPDM roof
Why Consider Roof Coating?
Commercial roof coating in Fort Worth, TX presents numerous benefits. Here is a list of all the significant reasons why you should consider commercial roof coating in the first place.
- Seamless and Weatherproof: They are monolithic membranes that seal and water proof your roof
- Cost Effective: Applied directly above the roof, they save up the time and resources that go into rebuilding a roof. The installation is also effective if done by a professional service.
- Minimize Disruption: Roof coating creates minimal noise and have low odor which does not become a hindrance for people working inside the building.
- Environment Friendly: Restoring and reusing the available material reduces the landfill waste. The best commercial roof coating in Fort Worth, TX such as Longhorn Commercial Roofing services use coatings that are approved by the LEED and Energy Star
- Energy efficient: High quality insulation reduces energy costs such as electricity bills, etc.
- Long-lasting and Sustainable: Usually last very long and extend the life of the roof.
- Durable: Roof coatings don’t carry too much weight of their own. A single ply may weigh as low as a few ounces per square foot. But this does not affect the load capacity of the roof itself.
Which Commercial Roof Coating Service to Get?
Despite its numerous advantages, a commercial roof coating in Fort Worth, TX will only be effective if its installation is done right. So finding the right professional roof coating service provider is critical.
Longhorn Commercial Roofing is an industry leader in America that has been providing brilliant roofing solutions to commercial and industrial buildings. Their wide range of roof coating options and advanced engineering makes them a one-stop shop for all your commercial roof-related queries.
So whether your building is industrial, agricultural, municipal or institutional, call 817-645-5700 today for a free estimate for commercial roof coating in Fort Worth, TX.