Our Dallas Texas Roofing Contractors at Longhorn Commercial Roofing Have Applied Many Flat Roaf Coatings
Flat roof coatings are engineered to eliminate chronic leaking, ponding and rapid deterioration caused by weather exposure. You will find the prices perfect for your budget, and you get to keep existing roof. By having it professionally coated, you do away with the succession of troubles associated with flat roofs.
You like your flat roof because it is uncomplicated and useful. However, the reason flat roofs are popular is the same reason they also have problems: they are flat. Now you can make your flat roof superior, even add as many as 20 years of useful life! Whether your current roof is hot-tar modified bitumen rubber, built-up single-ply metal, or polyurethane foam, your roof will fo from average to advanced with flat roof coating.
Benefits of Flat Roof Coatings
- The vast majority of problem roofs can be rehabilitated with flat roof coatings.
- You eliminate the upfront cost of “tear off” of your old roof.
- Your roof coating project will be completed far sooner that a re-roofing project.
- Little disruption to your business and life while being applied.
- Many of the applied coatings are highly-rated insulation. Customers invariably choose reflective, light-colored or white flat roof coatings which dramatically reduces their air conditioning costs.
Coatings, such as our elastomeric roof coating, adhere to many kinds of roofing materials. The products are not “one size fits all” but are engineered for specific roofing materials. We provide coatings for the following roofing materials:
EPDM and rubber roofs
Asphalt roof systems
If your flat roof is asphalt, there are compelling reasons to investigate flat roof coatings:
- Asphalt roof prices have soared, making roof replacement more costly than some coatings.
- Roll asphalt generally only lasts 10 years. You can add up to 20 years to that useful life by coating your existing roof.
- Roll asphalt is a “hot roof”. Coatings convert it to an energy-saving “cool roof”.
- Almost everyone, from roofers to building owners, agree that asphalt can be the leakiest, most problematic roofing material in use.
- Coatings adhere exceptionally well to asphalt, eliminating the invariable rounds of leak, then fix, leak again and fix again.
Discover how flat roof coatings fix existing problems and prevent future ones. Flat roof coatings save you money, time and business disruption. Contact us online or call 972-893-1993 to see how Longhorn Commercial Roofing can solve your roofing problems.
We provide flat roof coatings throughout all of Texas, including Dallas, Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin, San Antonio, Houston and Amarillo.